A Cup O’ Tea with An Englishman In San Diego: Talkin’ Comic-Con… (29th March 2015)
Sunday 29th March 2015: 1000 PT / 1300 ET / 1800 GMT
Google+ Event page: https://plus.google.com/events/cvove0h9v0l03k5erklvr91f3u8
Edit: additional guests, added to the show!from will be joining us to discuss the Hotel Sale, as will Editor-in-Chief !
LET THE RANTING AND WAILING COMMENCE!!
Not everybody was ever going to be satisfied with the outcome of the Hotel General Sale – aka, #Hotelpocalypse – but this year has proven to be particularly trying. With page loading issues, drop-down menu fails, re-submission emails and what appears to be a complete randomness to the eventual handing out of allocated rooms, there will be a lot to talk about on this Sundays show. Please join us: tell us your experience as we recap the hysteria surrounding the SDCC 2015 General Hotel Sale.
We are also going to be taking a look at the highlights of the forthcoming WonderCon event, taking place next weekend in Anaheim – plenty of attractions to see, lots in the schedules to get excited about. Leonard andwill be pouring over the listings to pick out our favourites.
AND AND AND!! We’re also going to be giving away some more amazing tees and codes from our great friends at. Alex and the team have launched a cracking design this week and, to celebrate, we’re giving some away LIVE on this weeks Hangout!
It’s all go this week, innit??
NOTE: prizes given away during the Hangout consist of 3x ‘Breaking Bad tee, plus Promo Code for the Dark Bunny Tees website’. Entrants from the live show will be entered in the draw for the 3x Promo Codes for those watching the Hangout after the broadcast and the audio version. Terms and Conditions below.
A CUP O’ TEA WITH AN ENGLISHMAN IN SAN DIEGO is the weekly San Diego Comic-Con Live Show, a Hangout On Air taking place every Sunday (6pm GMT / 10am PT / 1pm ET) and hosted by Leonard Sultana.
Each week, the best bloggers on t’web talk about San Diego +Comic-Con International, about con & pop culture and, for an hour or so, we invite guests to talk to us and get nerdy and geeky about everything that orbits the Best Pop Culture Convention On The Planet!
YOU can watch and interact online, either by Twitter (tweeting with the hashtag #CupOTeaSDCC ) or via the Hangout Event Q&A. Schedules permitting, Leonard will be joined by guests from the SDCC blogging community and some surprises!
Our Guests, this week:
- , Friends Of CCI Forum
- , Tripwire
- Kimberley Walton, The Nerd Element
- SPECIAL GUEST: Kerry Dixon, The San Diego Comic-Con Unofficial Blog
If you have anything you’d like to have discussed in these post-Con shows, please put a suggestion in the comments – we’d love to hear what you’d like to talk about. And don’t forget to join in the conversation LIVE during the show, using the Q&A button in the video preview above or on Twitter (#CupOTeaSDCC)
See you all on Sunday 29th March… LIVE!
1. The promoter is: An Englishman In San Diego, in conjunction with Dark Bunny Tees.
2. Employees of An Englishman In San Diego, Dark Bunny Tees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, including guests of the Cup O’ Tea Hangout shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry for the Promo Codes will be 5.45pm GMT, 5th April 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The size of the shirt will be requested of the winner and passed on to Universal Pictures UK: however, the size is not confirmed and is only determined on supply.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and announced live on the Cup O’ Tea With… hangout on Sunday 5th April 2015.
10. The winner will be notified by social media and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. An Englishman In San Diego will be covering the cost of postage and mail the prize to the winners location, worldwide.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google+, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to An Englishman In San Diego and not to any other party. No information will be shared to any other party.