SDCC 2017 Exclusive: Sideshow Collectibles – IRON MAN 3 MARK XLI ‘BONES’ RETRO ARMOR VERSION 1/6 SCALE FIGURE
Convention Quantity: TBC
Description: 11.8″ tall, over 36-point articulated posable figure of MARVEL STUDIOS – IRON MAN 3 character (‘Bones’ Iron Man armour); 8x thrust-fire accessories; 3x interchangeable hands; dynamic circular figure stand; deluxe presentation box; SDCC exclusive sticker
“As part of Tony Stark’s House Party Protocol, the Skeleton Suit, Bones, is a unique sight to behold with its distinctive appearance of thin armor plating and internal mechanical contents exposed. Created with speed and maneuverability in mind, Bones has the special function to split its armor pieces and fly separately, making it the most versatile suit.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are extending the special “Retro Armor”-inspired take on this Skeleton Suit by giving it the classic Iron Man red-and-gold finish as a Hot Toys Exclusive item that was first launched at the “Marvel Age of Heroes Exhibition” in Tokyo, Japan!
The new sixth scale Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure features an all-new red and gold armor painting, paying tribute to the iconic Iron Man color scheme, while keeping the suit’s unique magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will, LED light-up functions, and a specialized dynamic figure stand for the figure and its flying armor parts! Iron Man enthusiasts who are fans of the traditional Iron Man color scheme shouldn’t pass on the chance to add this exclusive suit into your Hot Toys collection!”
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark XXIII Shades Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Specially applied red, gold, and silver painting on armor to portray the classic Iron Man color motif
- Approximately 30 cm tall with over 36 points of articulation
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Meticulously sculpted armor design with internal mechanical structure exposed
- Eight (8) life-like thrust fire accessories
- One (1) circular dynamic figure stage with flexible pole and armor parts stands
- Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Expected to Ship: Jul 2017 – Aug 2017
(Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.)
- Product Size: 11.81″ H (299.97mm)
- Box Size: 6.00″ H (152.4mm) x 10.00″ W (254mm) x 16.00″ L (406.4mm)
- Dimensional Weight: 5.0000 lbs
- Int’l Dim. Weight: 6.0000 lbs
* Size and weight are approximate values.