Just remember: don’t drink and game. Play responsibly. And always make sure there’s a designated gamer around if you decide to polish off an entire bottle of this limited edition FINAL FANTASY wine and you need someone to drive you round a level of GRAN TURISMO 5 or something…
From the Square Enix press release:
RAISE A GLASS TO FINAL FANTASY’S 30TH ANNIVERSARY WITH COMMEMORATIVE WINES
SQUARE ENIX continues the FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary celebrations with “Ifrit Rouge” and “Shiva Blanc,” two limited edition wines available exclusively through Winehouse.com
Ifrit Rouge is a 2016 Château des Bois red wine with hints of strawberry and other freshly picked fruits, named after the classic FINAL FANTASY summon associated with fire. Shiva Blanc, taking its name from the legendary ice summon, is a well-balanced 2015 Château des Bois white wine that pairs favorably with a wide range of cuisines.
Each bottle features a label and foil adorned with the FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary logo as well as a box featuring the art of the summon for which the wine is named.
Information and purchase details for these wines is available at The Wine House. Sales are limited to customers 21 years of age or older.
The Square Enix Online Store features the following 30th Anniversary-themed merchandise for purchase and pre-order:
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Plush Chocobo
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Plush Moogle
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Mug
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Ballpoint Pen Set – Chocobo & Moogle
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Postcard Set
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Canvas Tote Bag
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary T-Shirt (Blue) (S-XXL)
- Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary T-Shirt (Gray) (S-XXL)
In celebration of the FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary, customers can receive 30 extra member’s points with a qualifying purchase.