From the D23 Expo press release:
DISNEY DREAM STORE RETURNS TO D23 EXPO WITH ONE-OF-A-KIND ITEMS AND UNIQUE COLLECTIBLES
Special logo apparel, product debuts, artist signings, and more will highlight the Ultimate Disney Fan Event July 14–16
“Bursting with D23 Expo 2017-themed official merchandise and other specialty items from Disney Theme Parks, the Dream Store returns with something magical for Disney fans of all ages. From Disney-inspired apparel, art and collectibles to accessories, books, and more, the Disney Dream Store is a Disney enthusiast’s dream come true.
- Disney Theme Parks Merchandise: Celebrate the joy and magic of Disney history with specially curated Throughout the Years collections celebrating key milestones, such as the Pirates of the Caribbean 50th Anniversary, Space Mountain 40th Anniversary, Epcot 35th Anniversary, Star Tours 30th Anniversary, as well as other items that are sure to bring excitement to every Disney fan-atic!
- Guests can enjoy a sparkling selection of jewelry designs from ALEX AND ANI, Crislu, and Rebecca Hook.
- The creative Interchangeable Bow Collection will make its debut at the Disney Dream Store. The collection comes with a traditional Mickey Ears headband that guests can easily swap with one of six specially designed bows available for purchase.
- Official D23 Expo and Disney Legends 30th Anniversary Merchandise: Show your D23 Expo 2017 side with official D23 Expo 2017 logo merchandise including tees, headwear, drinkware, souvenirs, pins, and more! Guests can bring home the “R5-D23” droid and Brethupp The Ewok plush and R5-D23 Droid—debuting at D23 Expo 2017! The Dream Store will also be featuring a Legends 30th Anniversary collection including a commemorative tee, limited edition pin, and paperweight.
- Guests can find an exciting assortment of items showcasing product debuts, original artwork, giclées, deluxe prints, and more from the following: Steve Adams, Dave Avanzino, Jasmine Becket-Griffith, David Bird, Britni Brault, Choice Collectibles, Joey Chou, John Coulter, Daniel’s Woodland, Disney Fine Art by Collectors Editions, Dooney & Bourke, Craig Fraser, Jeremy Fulton, HARVEYS, Brian Kesinger, Daniel Killen, Ink & Paint Artists, Jerrod Maruyama, Bridget McCarty, Miss Mindy, Mark Page, Mike Peraza, Patty Peraza, Larry Nikolai, Noah, Precious Moments, Linda Rick, Shag, Jim Shore, Javier Soto, George Scribner, Sketch Artists, Vinylmation™, Joe Yakovetic, Kenny Yamada, and more!
- Dream Store Autograph Sessions: Disney fans will get the chance to meet some of their favorite authors and artists inside the Dream Store. Autograph sessions will be posted daily via the D23 Expo Mobile App (available soon for download) and daily at the Disney Dream Store.
Details about Dream Store merchandise offerings, special artist appearances, and more will continue to be updated on www.D23expo.com, www.DisneyParksBlog.com,
www.DisneyParksMerchandise.com and on Facebook and Twitter at “DisneyD23”.
Tickets for D23 Expo 2017 are available for $81 for a one-day adult admission and $59 for children 3–9. Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can purchase tickets for $72 for a one-day adult admission and $53 for children 3–9. Multi-day tickets are also available. For more information on tickets and D23 Expo 2017, visit D23expo.com.
About D23 Expo 2017
D23 Expo—The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—brings together all the worlds of Disney under one roof for three packed days of presentations, pavilions, experiences, concerts, sneak peeks, shopping, and more. The event, which will take place July 14–16 at the Anaheim Convention Center, provides fans with unprecedented access to Disney films, television, games, theme parks, and celebrities. For the latest D23 Expo 2017 news, visit D23expo.com.
Presentations, talent, and schedule subject to change. To join the D23 Expo conversation, be sure to follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube, and use the hashtag #D23Expo.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 90-plusyear history. It gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts; and special
events for D23 Members throughout the year.
Fans can join D23 at Gold and General Membership levels at D23.com and at DisneyStore.com/D23. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow DisneyD23 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.