We are happy, proud and pleased as punch to announce we have a new friend that’s supporting the site and the Cup O’ Tea Hangouts by providing us with some incredible prizes this week – may I present the wonderful Dark Bunny Tees!
You know Dark Bunny, right? Of course you do! If you’re a fan of geek-themed t-shirts and apparel, or if you’ve spotted their ads the back of all the major film, TV and pop culture magazines, you absolutely will have seen their incredible range of their wickedly brilliant movie themed shirts and clothing – they’re always there with the best designs on show. Oh, I’m a big fan!
Believe it or not, in actual fact, Dark Bunny Tees is the work of one bloke – Alex Chenery, a guy who started the company back in 2009 out of a love and passion for movies and good design. His work has always been infused with a sharp sense of humour and a cracking sense of design and flair. Last year, Alex was able to set up the printing facilities of his shirts in-house so now he can supply exactly the feel and design of his creations and ship them out directly, not only here in the UK and internationally. Do head to his site and have a gander and the MASSIVE range of stuff he has produced, I swear you won’t be disappointed.
How does getting your hands on some Dark Bunny Tees stuff for free grab you, huh? Alex has been incredibly generous with providing some prizes which we’re going to give away LIVE on today’s 1st February Cup O’ Tea Hangout – we’ve got THREE of his recent Ghostbusters ‘Stay Puft’ tees AND a promo code for the site (which is valued to the cost of a shirt but can be used against the other items on sale) to give away, plus THREE Promo Codes which we’ll be giving out to those who listen to the Hangout after the event, either on YouTube or on any of our audio podcast versions, on Soundcloud or iTunes. That’s SIX lucky winners, all from joining us on this week’s Cup O’ Tea Hangout – best of luck!
We’re on air from 6pm GMT (that’s 10am PT and 1pm ET – don’t worry, we won’t bite into your Superbowl preparations too much!) and this week we’re joined by Chris Sully from The Nerd Fu and Catrina Dennis, as well as my regular partner-in-crime Alyssa Franks from the Friends Of CCI Forum, to talk about the recent Funko/Marvel partnership announcement, as well as talking about the TV shows we could be seeing in San Diego this July. Hope you can join us!
1. The promoter is: An Englishman In San Diego, in conjunction with Dark Bunny Tees.
2. Employees of An Englishman In San Diego, Dark Bunny Tees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, including guests of the Cup O’ Tea Hangout shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for tweet and email entries will be 5.45pm GMT, 8th February 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The size of the shirt will be requested of the winner and passed on to Dark Bunny Tees: however, availability of the required size is only determined on stock.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners of the Live Draw prizes will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and announced live on the Cup O’ Tea With… hangout on Sunday 1st February 2015.
10. The winner will be notified by social media and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. An Englishman In San Diego and Dark Bunny Tees will be covering the cost of postage and mail the prizes to the winners location, worldwide.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. 17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google+, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to An Englishman In San Diego and not to any other party. No information will be shared to any other party.