Dark Bunny Tees Promo Codes with the 15th February 2015 ‘A Cup O’ Tea with…’ Hangout
Live on the A Cup O’ Tea… Hangout yesterday, we gave away three of the new Foxcatcher tees from the feckin’ excellent Dark Bunny Tees website (http://darkbunnytees.com), along with Promo Codes redeemable on the site, which is worth at least another tee from their fantastic range. That’s a great prize, we think, just for watching the Hangout live, so congrats to our winners Betsy Woodin, Artimus Naugin and Cedric Carmichael – we’ll be reaching out to get your required size and your address, and we’ll arrange getting those out to you soon!
DARK BUNNY TEES is the work of a cracking team, based in the UK, producing limited edition movie-themed shirts and apparel, infused with a sharp sense of humour and a cracking sense of design and flair – the team is made up of Alex Chenery, the guy who started the company back in 2009 out of a love and passion for movies and good design, Tim who handles the high quality printing and rendering, and Matt who looks after admin and makes sure everything gets where they need to go. Last year, Alex was able to set up the printing facilities of his shirts in-house so now he can supply exactly the feel and design of his creations and ship them out directly, not only here in the UK and internationally. Do head to Dark Bunny Tees and have a gander and the MASSIVE range of stuff he has produced, I swear you won’t be disappointed; indeed, the Foxcatcher tee sums up the design ethos of Dark Bunny Tees and it was a pleasure to give away three of them on the Hangout.
However, if you’re somebody that listens back to the hangouts after the fact and think that you’ve lucked out, don’t worry: you’ve still got a chance to WIN one of THREE Promo Codes between now and next week’s Hangout! Simply watch back the Hangout, or listen to the episode on Soundcloud or iTunes, come up with the answer to the Foxcatcher Oscars question that we ask (no, I’m not going to make it easy and post it here – listen to the damn podcast!!) and either DM the answer to us on Google+ or tweet us the answer, using the hashtag #foxcatchercomp (we know tweet space is an issue so don’t worry about sending it to us directly, we’re keeping an eye on the hashtag itself).
Good luck! And thank you so much, Team Dark Bunny, for all your support and generosity!
DARK BUNNY TEES ‘FOXCATCHER’ COMPETITION: Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: An Englishman In San Diego, in conjunction with Dark Bunny Tees.
2. Employees of An Englishman In San Diego, Dark Bunny Tees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, including guests of the Cup O’ Tea Hangout shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for tweet and email entries will be 5.45pm GMT, 22nd February 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The size of the shirt will be requested of the winner and passed on to Dark Bunny Tees: however, availability of the required size is only determined on stock.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners of the Live Draw prizes were chosen at random by software from all entries received and announced live on the Cup O’ Tea With… hangout on Sunday 15th February 2015.
10. The winner will be notified by social media and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. An Englishman In San Diego and Dark Bunny Tees will be covering the cost of postage and mail the prizes to the winners location, worldwide.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. 17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google+, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to An Englishman In San Diego and not to any other party. No information will be shared to any other party.