On Sunday 4th October, we were lucky enough to have Cameron Deuel, Marketing Coordinator for Funko, join us on this weeks Talkin’ Comic-Con: A Cup O’ Tea with… Google+ Hangout, letting viewers know about the company’s plans for their first appearance at New York Comic Con, as well as sharing with us some of the great Exclusives they’ll be bringing to the show – including the very imposing and impressive Game Of Thrones Iron Throne. They looked amazing!
Cameron was also very generous in giving away two NYCC Exclusive Funko POP! figures away on the Hangout so we’d like to congratulate Jeanne Lucaro (@dolphinax2) and Michael Leventhal (@mllNY) on winning their Penguins Of Madagascar Rico and Fallout ‘Unmasked Power Armor’ figures, respectively! Well done, you two!
However, that’s not the bottom of Santa Cameron’s Early Christmas Sack, as he also allowed us to give another POP! away for those unable to join us live – we’re running a Rafflecopter draw, between now and Sunday midday (GMT), for an incredible God Of War ‘Posideon’s Rage Kratos’ figure. This POP! is an NYCC Exclusive and is unavailable outside of the convention so whoever wins it will be a lucky bleeder indeed!
Simply follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter form below and we’ll be announcing the winner of the draw on next Sunday’s show, when we’l be joined by regular co-host Alyssa Franks from a vantage point from about the NYCC Exhibition Floor. Best of luck!
- The promoter is: An Englishman In San Diego, in conjunction with Funko Ltd.
- Employees of An Englishman In San Diego, Funko Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, including guests of the Cup O’ Tea Hangout shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 12am GMT, 11th October 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and announced live on the Cup O’ Tea With… hangout on Sunday 11th October 2015.
- The winner will be notified by social media and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- An Englishman In San Diego will be covering the cost of postage and mail the prize to the winners location, worldwide, in association with Funko Ltd.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. 17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google+, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to An Englishman In San Diego and not to any other party. No information will be shared to any other party.