“Ray! If someone tells you you could be the winner of a Dark Bunny Tees ‘Stay Puft’ shirt, you say YES!”
We have been incredibly lucky to have been supported by DARK BUNNY TEES over the last few months, providing us with T-Shirt Giveaways and Promo Codes for our Cup O’ Tea Google+ Hangouts – they’ve gone down incredibly well, of course, and we are so proud to have found DBT as a partner.
Now we have a chance to for you to WIN some more great tees from Dark Bunny Tees – and here’s the best part! You don’t even have to listen to Leonard chuntering on on the Hangouts to do it! Bonus!!
Simply enter our Raffle below, following Dark Bunny Tees on Facebook and Twitter, or Tweeting about the competition and you could win either, a) a cracking Ghostbusters ‘Stay Puft’ Tee in white – size completely chosen by you, mailed to your door – or, b) a Dark Bunny Tees website Promo Code, usually to the value of a tee from the site, which means you have free range to select from their massive selection of incredible movie-themed designs. How cool is that, huh?
The competition is open for the duration of this week, closing on Midnight, Sunday 28th June 2015, giving you a week to enter and us the opportunity to announce the winners LIVE on this Sundays Hangout – tune on from 6pm GMT (10am PT/1pm ET) to find out if you are either the Dr. Peter Venkman (yay!) or the Walter Peck, EPA (boo!) of this lovely giveaway.
And don’t worry if your’e not a winner this time round – you’re a winner, just by being a reader of this website! Simply head to the ‘Stay Puft’ page on darkbunnytees.com, enter the code below on Checkout, and you’ll get 20% off your order! How easy is that?? The code is valid until this Monday so that’s a week of savings right there! Enjoy!
- The promoter is: An Englishman In San Diego, in conjunction with Dark Bunny Tees.
- Employees of An Englishman In San Diego, Dark Bunny Tees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, including guests of the Cup O’ Tea Hangout shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 12am GMT, 28th June 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The size of the shirt will be requested of the winner and passed on to Dark Bunny Tees: however, the size is not confirmed and is only determined on supply.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners of both the Stay Puft Tee and Promo Code will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and announced live on the Cup O’ Tea With… hangout on Sunday 28th June 2015.
- The winner will be notified by social media and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Dark Bunny Tees will be covering the cost of postage and mail the prize to the winners location, worldwide.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google+, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to An Englishman In San Diego and not to any other party. No information will be shared to any other party.